Travels the worlds with IELTS. Since it’s accepted by Universities, Government and Business
- IELTS mandatory (6.0 or 6.5 bands)
- IELTS is the high-stakes English test
for study, migration or work globally
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is a standardized English test
run by and managed by the Cambridge English Language Assessment, the British
Council and IDP Australia.
- The test is taken in order to show proficiency in the English language in order to
study abroad or for immigration purposes, such as to work.
- The letters stand for the International English Language Testing System. It is a test
designed to measure your ability in the four skills of writing, speaking, reading and
- After the test you will be given a score from 1-9. You use this score for admission to
a university or to work abroad (institutions and employers decide what score they
- It is accepted by many institutions and employers in the UK, Australia, New Zealand,
South Africa and North America.
- What are the components of IELTS Test?
- If you are intending to study abroad, you will take the academic writing module. This
test takes 60 minutes and there are two parts. You will have to write an essay and
analyze a graph or diagram.
- The reading test takes 60 minutes and is divided into three sections. Each section will
have an academic reading of about 600 words and you will have to answer 40
questions in total.
- In this part of the test, you will have a 11-14 minute interview with an examiner. The
examiner will ask you questions and evaluate your responses. The questions are
easier at the beginning but get harder at the end.